With the Season of Giving upon us, we have been thinking through all of the wonderful charitable organizations “on the ground” in Napa and Sonoma Counties, and how we can best support them this year. Many found our annual list helpful so here we are with the 2022 edition.
As you shop for the season please keep these in mind, and join us in giving generously!
Charitable Organizations in Wine Country
These organizations vary from specific funds such as animal to more expansive education and service organizations.
- Napa Valley Education Foundation (website)
- Sonoma Community Foundation (website)
- Napa Valley COAD (website)
- Sonoma County Grapegrowers Foundation (website)
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation (website)
- La Luz in Sonoma (website)
- Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch (website)
- Napa Community Animal Response Team (CART) (website)
- Napa Humane (website)
- Sonoma Community Animal Response Team (CART) (website)
- California Fire Foundation (website)
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center (website)
- On the Move (website)
- Boys and Girls Club of Napa Valley (website)
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Sonoma-Marin (website)
These organizations work on a national level but have profound impacts on the wine industry and those associated with the industry.
Thank you to everybody for buying Sonoma and Napa wines, and supporting these charitable organizations!